Written bySam King
To activate suggested filters, you must link an Instagram account to Flick by logging in with Facebook.
- Your Instagram account must be a business account (personal & creator profiles cannot be linked to Flick).
- You must be an Admin of this Facebook page via your personal Facebook profile in order to be able to add the Instagram profile to your Flick account, as the permissions for the Instagram business profile lie within the Facebook page.
- You must be logged in via the facebook account.
🔎 How to make a search using ‘suggested filters’
- Step 1: Click the ‘filters’ button on the explore page.
- Step 2: Click the ‘suggested filters’ tick box.
- Step 3: Save your filters by clicking apply.
- Step 4: Now make your search using suggested filters!
- Voila! You’re now using suggested filters. 🎉
5 Reasons You Need Flick
Wondering why you need Flick? We’re breaking down all the reasons why Flick is the #1 social media tool you need right now.
2 months ago
How to Grow Your Business Instagram Account
Don’t know where to start when it comes to growing your Instagram business account? Here’s our breakdown on how to grow fast.
6 months ago
The Best Apps for Planning Your Instagram Feed
Trying to craft the perfect feed? Here’s our list of the best apps for planning your Instagram feed, so its always on point.
3 months ago