Written byMackenzie Taylor
- “HOW DO WE GET OUR FEED TO SHOW US CONTENT WE WANT AND NOT SUGGESTED CONTENT?”
- “WE WANT CHRONOLOGICAL FEED!”
- “BRING BACK OLD INSTAGRAM!”
How to remove suggested posts on Instagram
- Tap the X in the upper right corner.
- 4 options will pop up after you X to ask you for feedback about the post
- Click “Snooze all suggested posts in feed for 30 days”
How to get a chronological feed on Instagram
- Tap the Instagram logo on the top left-hand side.
- Click “Following”
Talk Social To Me
Get the latest social media gossip, memes, news and tips sent straight to your inbox.
Instagram Brings Back Chronological Feed
Instagram’s chronological feed has officially arrived! Here’s everything you need to know about the different feeds and how to use each.
5 months ago
Meta Announces New Reels Features for Facebook and Instagram
Meta has announced quite a few new Reels features for Instagram and Facebook. Here’s what you need to know.
1 month ago
Do Instagram Hashtags Still Help With Reach? Yes, They Do.
Adam Mosseri, Head of Instagram, said that hashtags don’t work but is that true? We dive into why hashtags DO still work and give you the data on how to make them work for you.
5 months ago