Written byMackenzie Taylor
How to Add a Cover Photo to Instagram Reels
- Once you have your Instagram reel created, head to the “Share” settings screen.
- Click “Cover” on the preview image of your reel.
- From here, you can select a still image from your Reel by dragging the slider icon across the footage. Or, you can click “Add from Camera Roll” at the bottom of the screen to upload an image from your phone.
How to Edit an Instagram Reels Cover Photo
- Open a published Instagram Reel
- Select the three dots on the side (below the share button)
- Select Edit
- Tap “Cover” on the preview image
- Select an image by dragging the slider to a clip from the Reel, or select “Add from Camera Roll” to upload an image from your phone!
Instagram Reels Hashtags: Everything You Need to Know
We walk you through how to find and utilize the best hashtags for your Instagram Reels to get you higher engagement and better reach on your video content.
3 months ago
How Brands and Creators are Using Instagram Reels
We take a look at some of the best practices from brands and creators when it comes to using Instagram Reels as well as how they can grow your following.
1 year ago
How to go Viral on Instagram Reels 2022
Instagram’s new feature is exciting, and creators have welcomed it with open arms, but, how do you go viral on Instagram Reels?
2 months ago