Written byJulia Cohen
Jump to a section ✨
- 1. Create a carousel post to share all the information you need, without crowding your content
- 2. Create an eyecatching job post by having a little fun with it
- 3. Show your company flair or niche through the design you pick
- 4. Communicate your company culture and benefits
- 5. Partner with an influencer in your niche
- 6. Show an example of what you need, with your posting
- 7. Introduce yourself as a manager, and create a human connection
- 8. Use trending sounds
- 9. Show your place of work or workday experience
- 10. Introduce the team
- 11. Partner with a job board
- 12. Show all open positions to reach a wider network
How to Check If You’re Shadowbanned on Instagram
Unsure if you’ve been shadowbanned on Instagram but don’t know how to check or what to do about it? Take a look at our latest blog post.
1 month ago
How to add Captions to Instagram Stories, Reels and More!
Learn how to add closed captions to your Instagram Stories and Reels and pick up more tips on accessibility on Instagram.
1 month ago
TikTok Tools You Need to Start Using Today
We break down the top TikTok tools you need, their features, and pricing so you can decide which ones to use for your content strategy.