Written bySam King
Search Filters & Defaults:
- Changing your search filters will now affect hashtags that are in the table, as well as new searches.
- Default hashtags outputted will increase from 10 to 40.
- You will now receive a mix of ‘related’ & ‘similar’ hashtags, but these can be separated using the hashtag toggle. (Learn more about the difference between the two hashtag types here.)
Table UI & Layout
- Primary hashtag actions such as ‘copy hashtags,’ ‘add to collection’ & ‘clear selection’ are now available through an action bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Previous searches are now available as tabs above the table for more efficient use of space.
- Switching hashtag type (related or similar) has been updated to be more intuitive.
- We have added a ‘selected hashtags’ tab.
- ‘Add to collection’ for a single hashtag is now a secondary button.
- We have fixed the issue where fields would not stay hidden when expanding hashtags.
- We have given you the option to ‘preview hashtag feed’ through a new button that has been added.
- Update to icons across all of Flick.
- General improvements to loading speeds.
The Best Apps for Planning Your Instagram Feed
Trying to craft the perfect feed? Here’s our list of the best apps for planning your Instagram feed, so its always on point.
2 months ago
Best Paid Social Media Tools for Social Media Managers
No matter the size of your business, the shape of your goals, or the style of your brand, these tools are sure to benefit you in more ways than one.
6 months ago
Introducing Social Groups in Flick (NEW!)
It’s happening! It’s happening! Flick is no longer an Instagram-ONLY platform. Introducing: Social Groups, your new dashboard for managing all of your linked social media accounts. Yes, that’s right....
1 month ago