Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
How to set up a Facebook page for a nonprofit
- Type in the name of your nonprofit or charity
- Select “Company & Organizations” as your page type
- Select your page subcategory
- Add a profile photo (want to find the perfect PFP? Click here to find out our top tips)
- Add a cover photo
How to set up an Instagram page for a nonprofit
How to add a donation button to your Facebook page
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click “Add Button”
- Select “Shop with you or make a donation”
- Click “Donate” and then “Next”
- Click “Donate through Facebook”
Sidenote: You’ll need to be enrolled with Facebook Payments for this to work. You might also need to submit paperwork to show that you are a nonprofit or charity to accept donations on your page.
- Click “finish”
How to add a donation button to your Instagram page
- Go to your profile and click the hamburger menu at the top of the page.
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Business” then “Donations”
- Toggle the button to turn on the “Add Donate Button to Profile.”
How to Get Clients for Social Media Marketing
If you’ve just started freelancing or start your own business as a social media marketer, here’s how you get clients for social media marketing.
1 month ago
12 ‘We’re Hiring’ Social Media Post Examples
Hiring for a role and want to reach the perfect applicants? Take a look at some of the best ‘We’re Hiring’ social media post examples here.
23 days ago
The Best Halloween Instagram Captions
Whether you’re looking for some clever puns, cute phrases, or want to quote a Halloween movie, we’ve got you. Here are some of our favorite Halloween Instagram caption ideas for the holiday ahead!
1 month ago