Written bySam King
Flick’s Instagram Hashtag Metrics:
Hashtag Performance Metrics
- You will increase the reach of your post with hashtags when you rank in the ‘top posts’ section of a hashtag.
- To rank on a hashtag, the ‘likes’ your post receives must be similar to the average likes of the content already ranking in a specific hashtag.
- You can see the impressions you’ve received from hashtags on a specific piece of your content by going into your post analytics.
- Constantly testing & iterating will lead to the best results.
- Ensure the average ‘likes’ of the hashtag you’re going to use is similar to that of your content.
- Hashtags that have low competition and high potential reach are going to provide the best results.
The Most Important Instagram Hacks to Save You Time
Whether you’re a Social Media Manager or a small business, here are our top Instagram hacks to save time and stay on track!
21 days ago
75 Best Hashtags for Instagram Reels to Use For Your Content
Looking for the best hashtags to use for your Instagram Reels? You’ll want to read this.
4 months ago
How to Create a 30-Day Social Media Marketing Strategy
Trying to figure out how to create a social media marketing strategy? Here is your step-by-step guide on how to create a 30-day social media plan.
3 months ago