Written bySam King
What is a hashtag collection? #️⃣
How to organize your hashtag collection?
- Location hashtags
- Topic-specific hashtags
- Community hashtags
- Audience-specific hashtags
- Black and white photographs
- Portrait photography
- Landscape photography
- Vegan Smoothie Recipe
- Vegetarian lunch ideas
- Gluten-free dessert inspiration
- Best performing post of July
- Best performing post of August
- Best performing post of September
- Marketing hashtags 100 average likes
- Marketing hashtags 200 average likes
- Marketing hashtags 300 average likes
How do Hashtag Collections save you time? 🎉
Okay, what else can Hashtag Collections do? 🧐
Benefits of using collections:
- Centralized location for all your hashtags 🏡
Easily build a library of options, experiment with different variations, and re-use top-performing groups.
- Speed up your research ⏱
Send hashtags straight from Flick’s Hashtag Search to any of your collections!
- Access hashtags on the move 📱
Auto-syncs with a dedicated mobile app so you have access to your hashtags no matter where you are.
How to post from your Hashtag Collections
- If you’re scheduling posts from your laptop, you can easily copy hashtags from your collections via the Flick desktop app.
- If you’re looking to access your hashtags whilst on the move, you can copy hashtag collections via the Flick mobile app.
Accessing Instagram Hashtag Collections on mobile.
- Download the Flick mobile app from the App Store or Google Play
- Log in with your Flick account
- Voila, your hashtag collections are ready for use!
Hashtag Analytics Guide: Tips, Tricks, and How to Track 2022
Learn why tracking your hashtags is so important and how to use Instagram hashtag analytics to improve your Instagram strategy.
Great Instagram Bio Ideas for 2022
If you are struggling to come up with the perfect Instagram bio for your account, take a look at our top creative ideas for some inspiration!
1 month ago
Everything You Need to Know About Scheduling Instagram Posts
Scheduling your Instagram content is key to building out your perfect Instagram strategy. We’re breaking down the reasons why you need to be scheduling your content and how it can save you a lot...
2 days ago