Written byMackenzie Taylor
Why should you schedule a first comment on Instagram?
How to schedule a first comment on Flick
- Login and click “scheduling” on your Flick account.
- When you click “create post,” you’ll start putting together your content and you will see a space called “First Comment.”
- From here, you can either copy over your hashtags or whatever kind of CTA you’d like to put in the first comment.
- Schedule your post as usual and the first comment will get scheduled along with it.
- Ta-da! You’re done. It’s that easy. Seriously.
Ask Me A Question Ideas For Instagram Stories
Need a fresh set of ideas for your Ask me a Question Instagram Stories? Look no further, as we give you a list of the most creative and engaging formats.
4 months ago
Debunking the Top 10 Instagram Myths
In this post, we go through the top 10 Instagram myths that you think might be affecting your account. We also look at how to improve your Insta strategy.
6 months ago
How to Pick and Perform on Instagram Hashtags in 2022
Not sure whether hashtags still work? We’ll take you through how to pick Instagram hashtags that perform, in 2022.
7 months ago