Written byMackenzie Taylor
Jump to a section ✨
Who is the Instagram Creator Account for?
- Public Figures
- Content producers
- Influencers/Content Creators
Who is the Business Account for?
What special features do Instagram Creator Accounts include?
Detailed Growth Data
Daily number of follows and unfollows
Demographic data (age, location, etc.)
Instagram Creator Dashboard**
- Primary: Messages you want to receive and be notified of.
- General: Messages you don’t want notifications for.
- Requests: Messages from people that you don’t follow and don’t necessarily want.
Control Over Who Contacts You
FAQ: Business Account vs. Creator Account
- Get access to Instagram Analytics about your followers and posts
- Promote Instagram posts as ads
- Add links to Instagram Stories
- Schedule and Auto Publish your posts to Instagram*
- Go private on Instagram
- Get access to the Instagram Creator Studio on desktop
- Access creator-specific analytics, including follow/unfollow metric and engagement stats
- Filter your Direct Message inbox
- Tag products from brands directly within a feed post
- Get access to Flick’s analytics, best times to post, and benchmarks features
- Connect your Instagram to any third-party apps
5 Ways You Can Get Banned on Instagram
6 months ago
Instagram Tests Removing “Recents” Tab from Hashtag Searches
Instagram announces a new test that the “Recents” tab will be removed from hashtag searches. We breakdown what this means for you and your account.
2 months ago
Ask Me A Question Ideas For Instagram Stories
Need a fresh set of ideas for your Ask me a Question Instagram Stories? Look no further, as we give you a list of the most creative and engaging formats.
1 month ago