Written byJulia Cohen
How to add Music to Instagram Stories
- Open your Instagram profile, and select the ‘+’ button in the top righthand corner to create.
- Select ‘Story’ and either record or upload your selected video/image.
- Once the content is ready, head to the top righthand corner and select the sticker icon, which looks like a square smiley face.
- Select the music option, search for the track you want or explore trending songs, and select the one you want to use.
- Once you’ve selected the track, you can scroll to isolate the section of the track you want to appear on your Story – this can be a maximum of 15 seconds, and a minimum of 5 seconds.
- Select how you want it to appear – either by showing the lyrics to the song, the track album artwork, or just the song name and title.
- Resize and drag the music sticker where you want it on your Story, publish, and voila! You’re done!
How to Add Multiple Pictures to an Instagram Story
Here’s how to add multiple pictures to an Instagram Story, to spice up your content and leave your followers wanting more.
1 year ago
How to get more engagement on your Instagram Link Stickers
If you’re a small business, brand, or content creator looking for creative ways to display your link stickers in your story, we’ve got a couple ideas to help!
10 months ago
How to Repost a Story on Instagram (Even if You’re not Tagged!)
Learn how to repost a Story on Instagram, even if you aren’t tagged, as well as creative more tips for repurposing content.
9 days ago