Written byMackenzie Taylor
- Desktop and Mobile App Scheduling
- Organizing and rearranging your Instagram Feed
- Suggested best time to post
- Location and user tagging
- Scheduling progress notifications to know when something has (or hasn’t) worked as expected and fix the issue instantly!
- Automatic first comment
- Cropping images
- Video editing
What makes Flick’s Scheduler different from other platforms out there?
- Create drafts with or without a time assigned to them
- Integrate your hashtag collections which will give you a seamless workflow instead of going back and forth trying to copy over your hashtags.
- Store media within our platform
- Each brand has its own completely separate media library, which avoids issues like having to tag content for a particular account when managing multiple accounts.
- Tag different images with custom labels for further workflow optimizations
- Preview your feed and seamlessly drag and drop
- Reels integration in the feed preview (coming soon!)
- Drag and drop monthly and weekly calendar
- See your best times to post for each and every day
- Schedule from your mobile app (!!)
How to Write Good Instagram Captions
Learn our tricks for writing good Instagram captions that will engage your existing followers and attract new audiences to your page.
28 days ago
Social Media for Nonprofits + Charities: How to Build Your Strategy
Being able to create a social strategy as a nonprofit or charity is incredibly important. Here is your guide for nonprofits on social media strategy and growth.
18 days ago
The Most Important Instagram Hacks to Save You Time
Whether you’re a Social Media Manager or a small business, here are our top Instagram hacks to save time and stay on track!
2 months ago