Written byMackenzie Taylor
- Desktop and Mobile App Scheduling
- Organizing and rearranging your Instagram Feed
- Suggested best time to post
- Location and user tagging
- Scheduling progress notifications to know when something has (or hasn’t) worked as expected and fix the issue instantly!
- Automatic first comment
- Cropping images
- Video editing
What makes Flick’s Scheduler different from other platforms out there?
- Create drafts with or without a time assigned to them
- Integrate your hashtag collections which will give you a seamless workflow instead of going back and forth trying to copy over your hashtags.
- Store media within our platform
- Each brand has its own completely separate media library, which avoids issues like having to tag content for a particular account when managing multiple accounts.
- Tag different images with custom labels for further workflow optimizations
- Preview your feed and seamlessly drag and drop
- Reels integration in the feed preview (coming soon!)
- Drag and drop monthly and weekly calendar
- See your best times to post for each and every day
- Schedule from your mobile app (!!)
How to Batch Content for Social Media
If you’ve been needing a sign to start batching your content in advance, this is the post for you. We’re breaking down exactly how to batch content for social media to save you time (and so much stres...
7 days ago
Essential Tools That Social Media Agencies Need
Managing multiple social accounts? Improve your efficiency and strategy with these essential social media management tools for agencies.
22 days ago
10 Social Media Marketing Campaigns to Inspire You Today
By now, surely you know social media marketing is more than just generating content. It’s more than scheduling posts and auditing accounts. It’s connecting with your audience, building your brand, and...
15 days ago